Saturday, February 20, 2010

I do not love......


It's been a week since my V-day 'I love...' post, and all this week I've been thinking about things that well, I don't so much love. Most of them are funny, not to terribly deep, and I thought it was kinda nice to have the contrast. Because if you know me at all, you know that this is how I roll....

So without delay, the list.

I DO NOT love.......

poison ivy

paper cuts

gravel roads

mud

cats mating beneath my window at night

flat tires

dusting

snapping green beans

medications

adverse reactions (see above)

lies

pretentiousness

car repairs

people who aren't good listeners

beets

vegemite

government holidays

snow

biting dogs

falling down steps

following sewing patterns

closed minds

dream squashers

naysayers

pop country music

middle of the night phone calls

snakes

rodents of any kind

ice cream

earl grey tea

over-sleeping

unloyalty

dead batteries

hair plucking

reckless drivers

cobwebs

canceled plans

manipulation

arrogance

hangnails

putting my hands in the toilet for any reason

soap scum

late fees

penicillin

lost keys

unreturned phone calls

flooded basements

stampeding horses (or really any stampeding livestock)

bats

being without my mom





I love making these lists. Maybe I will make it a theme and make one every week...hmmmm. Feel free to copy this and make your own. :)

No comments: